Thursday, May 19, 2016

Alphabet Introduction

Tina remembered this from LiveJournal... which for some reason made me have to do it, because I almost did it when I saw it on Anne's blog for the same reason. #MTBoS pressure?

A- Age: 51
B- Biggest fear: devastating situations for my kids. (I want challenges for them though...) And spiders.
C- Current time: 2:56 pm
D- Drink you last had: french pressed Sumatran
E- Every day starts with: checking email and Twitter
F- Favorite song: Non-Stop, Hamilton
G- Ghosts, are they real? Yes
H- Hometown: Grand Haven, MI
I- In love with: mathy pictures
J- Jealous of: the GVSU folks in Tanzania
K- killed someone?: Whosoever has anger in their heart...
(K- kitchen; last meal you've cooked: kielbasa and roasted veggies.)
L- Last time you cried? all the time. I'm a mushball.
M- Middle name: John
N- Number of siblings: two
O- One wish: healing for Alex
P- Person you last called: Karen (spouse)
Q- Question you’re always asked: what are you?
R- Reason to smile: no matter what, God is good.
S- Song last sang: Cabinet Battle #2
T- Time you woke up: 6:20
U- Underwear color: superhero
V- Vacation destination: TMC16. Dream... Puerto Rico or back to Ireland.
W- Worst habit: procrastination
Y- Your favorite food: peanut butter
X- X-Rays you’ve had: Teeth
Z- Zodiac sign: disbelief
(Z- last zoo you visited: John Ball Zoo)

(my suggested alternatives)

No comments:

Post a Comment