Not to pander, but if you're a grant reviewer, welcome!
I'll continue to update this post rather than add new posts. If you have suggestions, I'd love to hear them.
- App Store Metrics
- Apple iPad reaches 1 million sales faster than iPhone
- GetYaLearnOn - statistics app
- Preparing teachers to use technology to enhance the learning of mathematics: A position of the Association of Mathematics Teacher Educators. (pdf)
- Liz Kolb, Toys to Tools: Connecting Student Cell Phones to Education, International Society for Technology in Education, 2008
- Mobile Computing category at T H E Journal
- Niess, M. L., Ronau, R. N., Shafer, K. G., Driskell, S. O., Harper S. R., Johnston, C., Browning, C., Özgün-Koca, S. A., & Kersaint, G. (2009). Mathematics teacher TPACK standards and development model. Contemporary Issues in Technology and Teacher Education [Online serial], 9(1). Note that all of CITE is available for free.
- Schmidt, D. A. , Baran, E. , Thompson, A. D. , Koehler, M. J. , Mishra, P. & Shin, T. (2009). Survey of preservice teachers' knowledge of teaching and technology.
- Cell Phones in Learning (blog)
- Classroom 2.0, teaching with tech interest group (Ning)
- Math 2.0, Math teachers tech interest group (Wiki)
Math Education 21C - 21st Century Project
- ON-Math, NCTM's online journal
- Dan Meyer, My TEDxNYED Session — Math Curriculum Makeover. (Really this blog has turned into the game of how many times I can reference this video.)
- Jill Laster, At Indiana U., a Class on Game Design Has Students Playing to Win, The Chronicle of Higher Education
- Texting Poetry (article)
- Texting Education (article)
- Mobile Gaming/Learning tied to assessment
- MOBI Interwrite pads
- Cell Phones' potential - panel discussion
(The iPad Tango?!)