|From Rainbowcatz @ Flickr|
People: (Name links to Twitter)
- Jason Buell - SBG resources that includes the SBG galas.
- Shawn Cornally - collected resources at his blog
- Riley Lark - SBG blogposts
- Frank Noschese - SBG blogposts
Fundamentals and Further:
- Ed Leadership article: Seven Reasons for Standards-Based Grading by Patricia Scriffiny
- SBG Beginners Wiki, which also has math skills lists , started by Elissa Miller
- SBG page at the MSmathwiki.
- Blue Harvest - Shawn's SBG software
- ActiveGrade - Riley's SBG software
- #sbar - find more SBG folk, or people trying it in your discipline, by a Twitter search.
- #sbarbook - book group that 'meets' weekly for discussion about a particular book on assessment. Doesn't look like this semester's book is very engaging, though.
For completeness sake, here's my 2 (so far) SBG posts. Hey, this makes 3! If there are more examples of SBG in college, especially college math, please help me find them.